Open 2/16/2018 until filled
- The Principal, or designee(s), will supervise staff and teachers, as well as coordinate with parents and volunteers.
- Manage and be accountable for the public funds allocated to the Academy
- Ensure the Academy is complying with specific requirements for: Teacher Licensure, Student admissions, Charter renewal, Background checks for all employees, Criminal History checks through the SBI for all personnel and board members responsible for fiscal management
- Formally approve the hiring or dismissal of any teacher or staff member
- Ensure the Academy is meeting the requirements of its charter in terms of academic performance and the original charter
- Ensure that students are learning and meeting academic performance criteria set by your charter, and the Academy is adhering to its State Board Approved Educational Plan