The Collegiate Hall Operations Coordinator is the face of Collegiate Hall and is entrusted with advancing the mission of the school through establishing and upholding the school’s operational systems and procedures. The Operations Coordinator will play a role in general school operations, which will include visitor management, family communication, record-keeping, translation and interpretation, and other functions. The ideal candidate is a multi-talented and dynamic fluent Spanish speaker who is interested in helping keep a high-performing school running smoothly. The Operations Coordinator will report to the Director of Operations.
This position is a full-time position with a start date of July 1, 2021.
● Aligned to Collegiate Hall’s mission, vision, and core beliefs
● Openness to feedback
● Systems-oriented mindset
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
● Spanish-Speaking required
● Maintains accurate, complete, neat, and organized files for every scholar.
● Collects, enters, and maintains school data in administrative databases. Ensures strict confidentiality of all student and staff records and data.
● Maintains accurate attendance records and follows-up with families when students are not present at school.
● Supports operational duties, including lunch distribution, mailings, bus schedules, inventory, and distribution of supplies.
● Maintains enthusiastic greetings of all school stakeholders (in-person, by phone, through email, and through mail) and provides information and directs communication thoughtfully.
● Communicates to all school stakeholders in a thoughtful, calm, and knowledgeable way.
● Remains familiar with school policies, procedures, and operations.
● Completes other responsibilities as required.
● Uses feedback to make productive changes in performance.