Our team wants to provide as much guidance and support as possible to help you prepare for school reopening in the fall. To that end, we have compiled several resources and categorized them below. We will continue to update this list in the coming weeks as new resources become available. As always, please reach out if you have a specific need that we can help address.
OSDE has provided official guidance in Return to Learn Oklahoma: A Framework for Reopening Schools.
We have also published a list of things to consider for the 2020-21 school year, including specific ways that OPSRC can help members with the development of a plan that meets the specific needs of their communities and students.
- COVID related FAQs for school staff: A template FAQ document. We have provided generic responses to many of the questions; others we have left blank because they require answers that could vary greatly from district to district.
- School Operations: Return To Learn Oklahoma Synthesis: Checklist and synthesis of the school operations portion of OSDE's school reopening planning guidance
- School Personnel: Return to Learn Oklahoma Synthesis: Checklist and synthesis of the school personnel portion of OSDE's school reopening planning guidance, addresses personnel issues that have stemmed from the COVID-19 crisis, including teacher certification, sick leave, staffing levels and compensation during school closures.
- Student device guide: A chart to help you compare and select student devices
- Choosing a learning management system: Coming soon